Use as intended
The EA15 is a measuring value display unit for measuring transducers with output signals for current and voltage acc. to IEC 60381. Up to four measuring transducers in two or three-conductor versions can be connected.
Universal measurement display in an industrial environment.
- 2.8″ (7.2 cm) TFT Touch LCD colour display
- Configurable colour switching
- 2 or 4 channel mode with … – 2 or 4 configurable analogue inputs (for uniform signals (0/4 … 20 mA, 0 … 10 V) acc. to IEC 60381) – 2 or 4 configurable analogue outputs (with possibility of characteristic curve spread and reversal with any offset) – 2 or 4 configurable switching outputs (with potential-free relay contacts or semiconductor switches)
- Optional Modbus RTU interface – Units with Modbus interfaces do not have analogue nor switch outputs
- USB interface
- Mathematical functions like formulas or tables
- Optional data logger function with data storage on conventional Micro SD cards
- Configuration of all parameters and a measuring point protocol(1) are possible via an optionally available PC software